Bicycle Experience – Cycle through the village, stopping off to learn about traditional rice noodles, rice wine and more. Visit the local Buddhist pagoda and receive a blessing from the monks.
- Hotel pick up (8:00am) and drop off (4:30pm)
- Maximum 10 people per tour
- Morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea and bottled water provided
- $39/person/tour (Children under 10 free, 11-16yrs $20)
What to bring with you:
- Please respect the culture in the village and wear modest clothing covering shoulders and to the knees. The village is not used to tourists and western culture/dress.
- Please bring a hat, sunscreen and insect repellent for your comfort.
- Don’t forget your camera, photos are very welcome all throughout the village.
- Be prepared to get your feet dirty as you jump in the mud to plant rice!
Overnight Village Stay
Visit us to learn all about our culture and way of life and spend the night in our peaceful village. Let us take you star gazing in our rural village, away from all the city lights. Enjoy a sunset and sunrise over the beautiful rice fields. Join a local family for dinner and in the morning, join the locals for breakfast at the busy local breakfast outdoors stall, as you watch the bustling morning village life go by.