Experience a day in the village through walking, cycling or boating.
Cultural Experience – Experience rice farming, learn traditional weaving, cook with the villagers, play traditional games and more. Have your photo taken in traditional Cambodian costume.
Bicycle Experience – Cycle through the village, stopping off to learn about traditional rice noodles, rice wine and more. Visit the local Buddhist pagoda and receive a blessing from the monk.
Boating Experience (Seasonal) – Take a leisurely boat trip through the rural countryside as you soak up village life and enjoy a relaxing picnic lunch with locals.
- Hotel pick up (8:00am) and drop off (4:30pm)
- Minimum 3 people/Maximum 10 per tour
- Morning tea, lunch and bottled water provided
What to bring with you:
- Please respect the culture in the village and wear modest clothing covering shoulders and to the knees. The village is not used to tourists and western culture/dress.
- Please bring a hat, sunscreen and insect repellent for your comfort.
- Don’t forget your camera, photos are very welcome all throughout the village.
- Be prepared to get your feet dirty as you jump in the mud to plant rice!